Exclusive: Rob Kardashian on Dancing with the Stars: Even My Inner Thighs Are Sore!


Rob Kardashian on Dancing with the Stars: Even My Inner Thighs Are Sore!Credit: ABC/ADAM TAYLOR
Kim's booty is famous. Can Rob's thighs follow suit?
They're certainly getting a workout! Rob Kardashian told Us Weekly that his Dancing with the Stars rehearsals have him sore "in areas I have never experienced [soreness] before!"

So where exactly is Cheryl Burke's 24-year-old partner feeling the burn? "The bottoms of my feet and my inner thighs," he told Us.
Fortunately though, Rob isn't feeling any pressure heading into week 3 ofDWTS. "This is fun for me," he said. "I'm not stressing every night over these dances. I put in my work in rehearsals and have confidence in myself and my partner which puts me at ease."

Last week Rob and Burke's jive routine earned them 21 out of 30 points.Carrie Ann Inaba even proclaimed: "Rob Kardashian is a better dancer than Kim Kardashian!" (Kim, 30, was the third contestant to be eliminated during DWTS' seventh season.)

"No disrespect to Kim," Inaba, 43, said. But you have the dancing gene, honey. It's nice to see your confidence coming out."

No comments: